- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
One of the most popular destination for summer vacation is Kullu Manali . At trance holidays we provide opportunity for all age groups of students to enjoy their summer at beautiful hill station .
- By A/C coach Delhi to Manali and vice versa
- Hotel Mohan Palace or Similar (base category rooms on tripe or quadruple sharing from students)
DELHI – MANALI (DRIVE 570KMS/12HRS OVERNIGHT BUS JOURNEY
Evening assemble at the School campus (after dinner) at 1800Hrs and board the waiting AC buses for overnight drive to Manali.
MANALI LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
Morning arrive by 0600Hrs and check-in at the hotel followed by relaxed breakfast. After breakfast and proceed for city tour visiting Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monastery and Vashisht Village. Spend Afternoon at leisure. Enjoy your dinner in hotel. Overnight stay at hotel in Manal
MANALI – ROHTANG PASS (60KMS/2.5HRS) – SOLANG VALLEY (50KMS/2HRS) – MANALI (DRIVE 12KMS/45MINS
Morning after breakfast proceed for full day excursion visiting Kothi Gorge, Gulaba, Marhi, Rohtang Pass -(tourist spot in Himalaya having snow all 12 months. Visit upto Snow Line in case Rohtang is closed due to snow fall) and Solang Valley and drive back to Manali and visit the famous mall road. Evening return to hotel for dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
MANALI – KULLU (DRIVE 40KMS/1.5HRS – DELHI (DRIVE 515KMS/11HRS)
Morning after breakfast drive to Kullu for sightseeing and shopping in Kullu Shawl factory with en-route lunch. Later after dinner overnight drive to Delhi
DELHI ARRIVAL AT SCHOOL & DISPERSE
Early morning arrive school and disperse
- GST: 5%
- Accommodation in well appointed room
- All Meals
- All transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary in an air - conditioned vehicle
- All toll taxes, parking fees & drivers allowance.
- The mentioned package prices are subject to availability
- The mentioned package prices are per person on twin sharing basis
- 25% of Package cost at the time of confirmation
- 30 days or more before departure 50% of total cost
- 29 – 21 days before departure 75% of total cost
- Within 21 days 100% of total cost
|45 or more days prior to departure||25% of package cost will be charged for retention.|
|30 to 45 days prior to departure.||50% of package cost will be charged for retention.|
|21 to 30 days prior to departure.||75% of package cost will be charged for retention.|
|Within 21 days before departure.||100% of package cost will be charged for retention|
- All personal expenses,
- optional tours,
- entrance tickets and extra meals
- Camera fees,
- alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages and starters
- Vehicle service on leisure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary
- Medical and travel insurance
- Anything not mentioned under 'Inclusions'
- Hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard. A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room. The third occupant shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- The itinerary is fixed and cannot be modified. Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- All transfers and sightseeing shall be provided by an exclusive vehicle unless otherwise specified.
- Due to operational reasons, the routing of this tour may be amended. However, all mentioned services will remain unchanged.
- TH Adventures (Trance Holidays) reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Any other items not mentioned under ‘Inclusions’ are not included in the cost of the package.
- Cost of deviation and cost of extension of the validity on your ticket is not included.
No Details Found