- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Friendship peak in the Beas Kund area is an ideal non-technical trekking peak for those with limited or no mountaineering knowledge!
Met & Greet on arrival at Delhi international airport and transfer to hotel for overnight stay.
New Delhi to Manali
We will spend half of the day in visiting all the locations in New Delhi.Around the evening we will drive to manali by an AC Volvo bus coach around 6.30pm. It will be an overnight journey.
Day 3: Manali
Arrive at Manali in the daybreak. On advent, relocate to the hotel and wind down. In the hours of daylight take a trip to the Hadimba Devi temple. In the Evening is you can visit the mall road. Stay overnight at the inn.
Manali to Solang to Bakarthach (3500 meters/11480 feet)
An early daybreak drive to the beautiful place of Solang will be followed by a hiking trail to Bakarthach. On the way you will find green valleys and thick forests. Dinner and stay overnight at the camp.
Day 5 and 6:
These two days we give ourselves time to acclimatize around Bakarthach. At nights we will take dinner and stay in the camps.
Bakarthach to Base Camp
In daybreak, trek after breakfast to the base camp of the well known friendship peak. Have dinner and hang about overnight in the campsite.
Base Camp to Advance Base Camp
In the morning visit the advance base camp have dinner and then stay overnight in the camp.
This day is set aside for attempts in the highest part of the mountains.
Descend to Bakarthach
Advanced Base Camp (ABC) to Bakarthach.
Bakarthach to Solang
At the onset of morning, hike back to Solang and return to Manali for an overnight stay.
Manali to New Delhi
Explore all the surroundings in the morning and then drive to New Delhi in the evening by AC Volvo bus which is a journey overnight.
Departure (Optional Trip to Agra & Jaipur on request)
Arrive in New Delhi in the morning. On entrance you will be relocated to the hotel. Transfer to the international airport in the evening to avail the flight!
- The above cost is for group of minimum 4 Pax traveling together with 1 trip leader on complimentary basis
- The above cost is on twin share accommodation basis
- The prices are on Per Person basis, Nett & Non Commissionable.
- All prices are subject to any revision of tax and tariff structure
- Cost difference is due to Inclusion of Service tax and Permit charges
- Transport from Manali to Solang & back to Manali by Non AC Tempo Traveller.
- Twin Share accommodation in tents with foam sleeping pads for 7 nights on the trek
- All meals on the trip
- Entry fees, Camping fees & Trekking Permit
- Full board camping arrangements on the mountain with a large mess tent, tables & stools
- Adventures Trip Leader assisted by certified, experienced local guide
- Porterage of all the camping equipment.
- Excludes Service tax
- Sleeping bag & Personal Trekking Gear
- Items of personal clothing
- Any arrangements in Delhi
- Air Fares, Visas, Insurance, Airport taxes, laundry, phone calls, beverages and bottled water, souvenirs, camera fee and other expenses of a personal nature,
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, landslides, road conditions and any other circumstances beyond our control.