- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Running water wash rooms
- Luxurious interiors
- Lights and running water
- Mouth-watering delicious food
- Barbeque restaurant
- Beach volley ball, carom board, cricket, badminton and special bon fire area
- Quality equipment’s
- Highly qualified and experienced staff
- Total adventure assistance
Time : 7:00 AM
Assemble in-front of Hyatt Hotel & transfer to Shivpuri Camp in Rishikesh
Assemble in-front of Hyatt Hotel & transfer to Shivpuri Camp in Rishikesh. Morning 7 AM assemble in front Hyatt Hotel with your own breakfast (Near Barakhamba Metro Station) and board the bus to Shivpuri, Rishikesh. Arrive camp at afternoon 2 'o' clock and get greeted with Welcome drink (Jaljeera / Tea ) non alcoholic. Allocation of tents will be done by camp manager. At 2:30 PM enjoy your hot buffet lunch at the dining area and after that go for “Jungle/water fall trekking near" the forest. In the evening at 5 PM enjoy tea with cookies. Later till dusk enjoy free time by reading book, painting, drawing, making friends or participate in camp games like Volleyball, Badminton & Cricket at Campsite. At 7 'o' Clock in the evening enjoy bonfire and veg. snacks and share your experience of the day with others. Dinner at 9PM and overnight stay camp.
Time : 5:30 AM
Enjoy Rafting on the River Ganga & Departure
Wake up in morning with Tea and Biscuit. Freshen-up and join for breakfast at 08:30 AM. After breakfast drive rafting put-in point in Shivpuri. (Children Below 14 Years will stay back at Camp and spend time playing camp game under the supervision of camp team member). Start rafting over some enjoyable rapids like Welcome Shivpuri, Return to Sender, Roller Coaster, Golf Course, Initiation, Double Trouble, Hilton etc. The rafting guide will brief you about all commands and safety tricks. Enjoy cliff Jumping and Body Surfing on the way.
• Rafting session will end at – Rishikesh.
• Change and proceed for lunch.
• Post lunch drive to Delhi. Later evening drop at Hyatt Hotel Delhi.
- All road transfers by AC vehicle from Hyatt Hotel Delhi to Hyatt Hotel Delhi.
- AC will not be available on the hilly drives.
- 01 Night Accommodation at jungle camp in clean and comfortable safari tents on double triple sharing
- 01 Breakfast, 01 Lunch, 01 Dinner at Camp.
- Welcome Drinks – Nimbu Pani/Jaljeera/ Tea etc
- Wakeup – Tea & Biscuits
- Breakfast (8:30 Am to 10:00 Am): – dish, Egg Dish, Pratha/Poori Bhaji, Bread Toast/Butter/Jam, /Tea/Coffey, Sauces/Pickles etc.
- Evening Snacks (6:00 Pm to 7:00 Pm): Assorted Pakoras /French Fries, Papad, Chana Masala/Peanut Masala
- Lunch (1:00 pm to 2:30 Pm): 1 Seasonal Veg, Dal, One Raita, Rice, Indian bread (chapatti), salad, Pickles etc.
- Dinner (9:00 Pm to 10:30 Pm): Paneer, Chicken, Dal, Seasonal Vegetable, Rice, Chapati, Papad, Salad, Pickles, 1 Sweet Dish.
- Rafting equipment and services of Professional instructors.
- Evening campfire
- One-time River Rafting Stretch (Shivpuri to Rishikesh)
- Body surfing & cliff jumping sessions.
- Free use of Indoor Camp games, Beach volley ball, Cricket, Badminton & swimming in river.
- Any kind of insurance, medical cost or any emergency requirements. We can arrange and organise this on additional cost basis.
- Any personal expenses like soft drinks, sodas, mineral water.
- Children under 5 years of age can be accommodated in the same room at no extra cost
- Transportation is strictly as per itinerary and will not be used for any individual disposal.
- Any item not covered under the head ‘inclusions’
- One haversack and one small shoulder bag (NO TROLLEY BAG OR SUITCASE)
- Comfortable clothes for the no. of days (track Pants, t-shirts, tops etc) (Avoid Jeans)
- Suitable nightwear, shorts, 3/4 s, one shawl/ chaddar, sweatshirt.
- Undergarments, towel, napkin/ handkerchief, ladies sanitary sets
- Floaters/ crocs, slippers , Sun cap/ hat
- Water bottle, Personal kit containing toilet accessories, sun screen, cold cream, odomos, sanitizer
- Torch with fresh batteries
- Sun glasses, camera, binoculars, (optional at your own risk)
- Personal medicine, if any, with a note explaining doses, time, quantity etc. with the name of the child, no need to send any extra medicine
- Pen, a small diary, a story book
- Around 1500/- for meals during travel and for shopping,
- Declaration required for all students, signed consent form by parents for students under 18 years of age.
- Please don’t send Mobile phone, music player etc. with the child.
- Original photo ID
- Chain and lock for safety of luggage
- Add TH Adventures WhatsApp number only 9971788050 to your phone contacts list to obtain updates.
- Any meal skipped will not be adjusted other day or beyond package or before or after the fixed meal time.
- Booking will be confirmed after getting 50% of total package cost, which is non- refundable in case of cancellation.
- Rest of the payment has to be made week before the departure date.
- Any meal skipped by the students side, will not be adjusted in the Package and it will not affect the total Package cost.
- Before 45 days of arrival, there will be 10% cancellation charge.
- Before 30 days and within 44 days of arrival, there will be 25% cancellation charge.
- Before 15 days and within 29 days of arrival, there will be 50% cancellation charge.
- Within 14 days of arrival there will be 100% cancellation charges.
No Details Found