- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
No details found.
Arrival In Yerevan – Transfer To The Selected Hotel - Yerevan City Tour
Arrival to Yerevan, transfer to the hotel, check-in.First day light waking city tour – city center Opera, Cascade complex, which is considered the modern art center of Yerevan, with art pieces displayed throughout the whole area: the boulevard and up the stairs, from top of which you can enjoy the panoramic view on the city and Mountain Ararat. Cascade is home to Cafesjan modern art museum. This place becomes even more charming in the evenings, when it is full of people, both locals and tourists from all over the world, enjoying the magic and the warmth of the capital. You will enjoyspending time in one of the cosy open-air cafes surrounded by beautiful sculptures, redolent flowers shining brightly with magic colors. Dinner in Indian restaurant. O/N in Yerevan.
Sevan – Dilijan
Breakfast at the hotel. Drive to Sevan, one of the greatest high mountainous freshwater lakes of Eurasia,Climb on peninsula from where the fascinating view on the Lake is open. Visit Sevanavank monastery. Drive to mountainous resort Dilijan, which is well-known for its forests as well as with its mysterious flora and fauna. Visit to Haghartsin Monastery which is located in the secluded place of the forest. Appearing unexpectedly, out of the dense forests, in front of the visitors, the Monastery creates a magical impression of the lost world. Dinner in Indian restaurant. O/N in Yerevan
Garnı – Geghard - Shoppıng In Dalma Mall
Breakfast at the hotel. Visit to Vernisaj, national crafts/art market (open only on Saturdays and Sundays). Drive to the only remaining pagan temple in Armenia devoted to the God of Sun – Myrth, in Garni, built in 77 AD by King Trdat (Arshakid Dynasty). The temple isGreco-Roman style with characteristic pillars. It stands proudly on a rocky ridge with a deep canyon presenting a beautiful view. The temple was a summer residence for Arshakid dynasty. Visit to the ruins of Royal Palace and Royal bath-house nearby. Canyon of Garni -magnificent and outstanding scene which creates the image of falling crags. It obtained the name 'Symphony of Stones' due to its view. The fantastic landscape of Garni canyon shakes the human imagination. Drive to the unique caved temple St. Geghard (12th -13th cc.), the name of which means “holy spear” in the honor of the long-preserved spear, the same spear that pierced the body of crucified Christ. Geghard Monastery is included in the UNESCO World Heritage list (2000). Drive back to Yerevan. Visit to Dalma Mall for shopping.Optional: village family hosted lunch with the lavash baking. O/N in Yerevan.
Transfer to The Airport- Good Bye
Buffet Breakfast at the Hotel. Move to the airport for the flight.
Please Note: There might be changes to the above-mentioned Itinerary however, smaller might be but it will be aimed to enhance and optimize your experience with us.
- 03 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Yerevan city
- Daily buffet breakfast in the hotel.
- Daily lunches in Indian restaurants.
- Daily dinners in Indian restaurant.
- One Gala dinner with cultural belly dance show with free flow of local drinks and snacks.
- Return Airport Transfers.
- Visa support and processing charges at the Embassy.
- Guided tour of Yerevan city .
- Guided tour of Garani and Gehgard.
- Guided tour of Lake Seven and Dilijaan.
- Tour of Tshkasdzor the Famous European Style Town guided.
- Cable Car Fee in Tshkasdzor.
- Guided tour of famous open Vernissage market.
- Entrance fee to all monuments as per the itinerary.
- Yerevan Hotel VAT Included in the pricing.
- English Speaking tour guide.
- All tours & transfers on SIC Basis.
- 1 Ltrs of potable water per person per day.
- GST (Govt Service Tax)
- Air flight ticket.
- Anything not mentioned in above tour plan.
No Details Found